Social Media Policy
C&G Systems Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “C&G”) shall observe the following stance and attitude with respect to communications through its social medial official accounts with users, sales outlets, shareholders and all persons who use its social media official accounts (hereinafter referred to as “Stakeholders”).
Purpose of Participation in Social Media
C&G will perform promotion, communication activities and PR activities using a variety of social media for the purpose of building better relationships with Stakeholders.
Basic Stance upon Participation in Social Media
C&G’s executives and employees will, upon use of Social Media, hold communications with Stakeholders in a good faith stance as working adults with good moral sense, in accordance with the laws and regulations, and the Compliance Code of Conduct C&G provides.
Attitude of C&G’s Executives and Employees upon Participation in Social Media
The attitudes that C&G’s executives and employees must have when participating in social media privately or on business are as follows:
- Always participate in social media with awareness of the fact that information transmitted to Social Media can be accessed by an unspecified number of users, and once the information is transmitted it will spread instantly, and cannot be deleted completely.
- Maintain awareness of the fact that transmission of information by individual executives or employees will have considerable impact on society, and pay due care not to create misunderstandings. State your opinions bearing in mind that there is a possibility of damaging the trust of society toward the C&G Group caused by personal statements.
- Communicate with Stakeholders without forgetting to respectfully listen to the views of Stakeholders.
【Cautions for Person in Charge of Social Media Official Accounts of C&G】
- Note the point that statements from official accounts can constitute official viewpoints of C&G, and be aware of the scale of impact of making statements as a representative of the company.
- Do not make incorrect statements. If anything is uncertain, confirm with the related persons and ascertain the information source. If there is any lingering doubt about the contents, say nothing.
- If false information is transmitted, or expressions that may create a misunderstanding are used, promptly provide an apology and correction.
- Fulfil your duties in your daily work and be careful not to be captivated by information transmission via Social Media.
- When replying or giving feedback on statements, etc. from Stakeholders, respond to those sincerely.
- When appraising a specific corporation, product or service, give consideration so as not to cause a disadvantage to the other party by such appraisal.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Comply with various laws and regulations, and especially do not commit acts that infringe copyrights, portrait rights, reputation or other rights of a third party.
- If citing transmission details or articles, etc. by a third party, expressly specify the source and cited portion.
For Those Who Use Social Media
- Information disseminated by C&G’s executives and employees on Social Media does not necessarily represent C&G’s official announcements and views. C&G’s official announcement is posted on C&G’s website and press releases.
- Please note in advance that C&G may quote, share, etc. what Stakeholders have posted.
- Note that information on Social Media is as of the time of transmission, and may be changed later.
1.Official social media accounts C&G operate
|C&G SYSTEMS INC.|
|C&G SYSTEMS INC.|
|YouTube||C&G SYSTEMS INC.|
C&G Systems Inc.
Provision of various information from individual companies in the C&G Systems Group
4.Time zone for posting
9:00 am-5:30 pm weekdays
(Except for Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays, New-Year holidays and non-business day specified by C&G) Note that posting may be done on the dates and at times other than shown above.
Operation of the Services may be halted and the Services may be deleted with no prior announcement.
Access to basic information
- C&G will access all basic information of Users open to the public due to account settings such as name and profile, photo, gender and friend list, etc.
- Users shall be deemed to have agreed with the TOU with the use of the Services.
- C&G does not undertake any obligation to guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information in the Services.
- C&G will assume no responsibility for any damage caused by the User’s use or inability to use the Services.
- C&G will assume no responsibility for content posted by Users.
- C&G will bear no liability for any trouble or dispute between Users or between Users and third parties related to the Services.
- C&G does not promise to reply to User posts without fail.
- The Services are operated by the system of each social media provider, and C&G makes no guarantee of the functionality or safety of social media. In addition, C&G is not obligated to answer questions about the operational status, method of use, or technical questions about social media systems.
Matters for Observance in Use
1.Users shall not engage in the following acts in the use of the Services (including acts of posting linked URLs including the following acts or language):
- Acts of impersonating a third party including C&G,
- Political activities, election campaigns, religious activities and other similar acts,
- Acts targeting criminal acts, acts that induce criminal acts,
- Posting inappropriate content that is problematic from an ethical point of view, such as postings that include violent or obscene expressions, etc.,
- Acts that infringe the privacy of a third party, such as identifying, disclosing, or leaking personal information without the consent of the person,
- Posts that include slander or discriminatory language against specific individuals, companies, properties or regions, nationalities, races, ethnic groups, religions, etc., including C&G and its officers and employees,
- False posts,
- Posting or sending harmful computer programs, etc. and borrowing names and addresses for intrusion into computers,
- Reproduction, sale, publication and other acts of using information obtained through the Services beyond the scope of private use,
- Acts that infringe the rights of C&G or a third party, such as copyrights, trademark rights, or reputations,
- Acts that violate or may violate the law, regulations, public order and morals,
- Acts that interfere with the use or access of all or part of services of C&G by other Users,
- Acts that do not match the purpose of the Services,
- Acts for the purposes of affiliates, advertisements, promotions, solicitations (including those that lead to websites intended to affiliate, advertise or promote),
- Acts that create or may create a misunderstanding without being based on facts that the party has some kind of affiliation or cooperation with C&G or a third party, or that C&G or a third party recognize, guarantee, support or recommend the linked site,
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantages to third parties including C&G, or
- Other acts that C&G deems inappropriate.
2.C&G may delete the information and contents posted on the site by the User, block access or posting to the Services, or take other necessary measures without notifying the User in advance.
3.If any damage is incurred by C&G due to a User’s actions, C&G may claim damages from the User.
Intellectual Property Rights
- In the Services, intellectual property rights such as copyrights, (including moral rights of the author, the same shall apply hereinafter) related to postings made by a User belongs to the User who makes the posting, but the User shall be deemed to have licensed the right to use (including processing, excerpting, duplication, publication, translation, etc.) the posted content free of charge worldwide and non-exclusively to C&G, and also deemed to have agreed not to exercise copyrights, etc. against C&G.
- Users shall not perform reproduction, distribution, publishing or public transmission of any information and content, etc. obtained through the Services for any purpose other than private use. Moreover, Users may not use information and contents, etc. in the Services beyond the scope allowed under the Copyright Act without permission. In addition, use for any profit making purpose is absolutely prohibited.
- If any problem should arise between a User and a rights holder in breach of the preceding paragraphs, the User shall settle the problem at its own responsibility and expense.
C&G may revise the TOU without obtaining the agreement of Users, and revised TOU shall come into effect as of the time when it is posted on the C&G website.
Jurisdiction and governing law
The TOU shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising between a User and C&G shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court as court of first instance.