The Personal Information Protection Policy of C&G SYSTEMS INC. (“CGS”) is as follows.
- In the handling of personal information (hereinafter meaning information as provided for in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan and other related laws and regulations (collectively, “Personal Information Protection Act, Etc.”) such as information about a living individual which can identify a specific individual), CGS shall observe and comply with Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. and this Protection Policy.
- CGS shall acquire personal information by appropriate means. The acquired personal information will be utilized for the following purposes. If intending to utilize personal information for a purpose other than the below purposes, the consent of the subject of the personal information will be obtained in advance. As well, CGS shall not collect special care-required personal information (sensitive information) without obtaining the consent of the subject in advance except as provided for in Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. The website of CGS shall automatically collect information such IP address and Cookies, website views, etc. and shall use such information in the facilitation of services provided by the website such as understanding the use situation and improvement of usability in addition to calculating traffic to the website. Please see “Website Information Management Policy” for details.
[a. Personal Information such as customer (including trade partners)]
・Event announcements (e-mails, mailings, etc.)
・Responding to inquiry and consultation (telephone, e-mail, etc.)
・Performance of an agreement
・Contacts and business meetings etc.
・Management of customers' information and accounting procedures
[b. Shareholders' personal information]
・Execution of the right and fulfillment of obligation under the Companies Act and other laws and regulations
・Providing facilities of CGS to a shareholder in such a position
・Management of activities toward shareholders in CGS
[c. Personal information of recruitment applicants]
・Contact and providing information about recruitment to applicants
・Management of recruiting activities and accounting treatment at CGS
- CGS shall handle personal information only within the scope of the utilization purposes above except when the consent of the subject is obtained in advance or when the personal information should be treated exceptionally under the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc.
- CGS shall not provide personal information to a third party except when the consent of the subject is obtained in advance or when the personal information should be treated exceptionally under the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. CGS may entrust personal information to another operator within the scope required to achieve the utilization purpose in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc.
- CGS shall endeavor to keep the content accurate and up to date within the scope of the utilization purpose of the handled personal data (hereinafter meaning personal information constituting a personal information database, etc. and "a personal information database, etc." means an assembly of information including personal information which is a database specified by the related Cabinet Order as a database systematically organized so that specific personal information can be easily searched as in a social registry in addition to an electronic database) and when the utilization becomes no longer necessary, CGS shall endeavor to erase such personal data without delay. As well, after the retention period designated by CGS, it shall destroy such handled personal data sequentially in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. CGS shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized external access to personal data and risks as loss, damage, destruction, tampering and leak of personal data and supervise employees and contractors to safely manage the personal data.
- Regarding retained personal data (meaning personal data for which CGS is authorized to disclose and revise content, etc. excluding the personal data which is specified by the relevant Cabinet Order as harming public or other interests if its presence or absence is known or personal data which will be erased within six (6) months), if the subject wishes disclosure, upon confirmation that the person applying is the subject, CGS will respond within a reasonable period and scope. As well, if the subject wishes the revision, addition or deletion, etc. of information (“Revisions, Etc.”), upon confirmation that the person applying is the subject, CGS will make Revisions, Etc. in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Etc. with a reasonable period and scope.
- CGS shall endeavor to promptly and properly respond to inquiries and complaints from the subject regarding handled personal information and prepare an internal system for that purpose.
- CGS shall periodically review and continously endeavor to improve the structures for personal information protection including this Protection Policy.
Seiichi Shiota, Representative Director and President
C&G SYSTEMS INC.
Established July 2, 2007
Revised January 1, 2010
Revised November 1, 2014
Revised January 1, 2017
Revised October 1, 2017
Revised July 2, 2018
Revised October 1, 2019
- Contact for inquiries about personal information
[Contact for inquiries about personal information]
Service hours 9:00 ～ 17:30
(* excluding Saturday, holidays, and CGS’s holidays including New Year holidays and summer holidays)
(Customers, trade partners, suppliers)
Please make inquiries to the following offices in Japan.
Tokyo Office, TEL:03-6864-0780
Ohmiya Office, TEL: 048-615-1921
Matsumoto Office, TEL: 0263-44-5001
Nagoya Office, TEL: 052-979-2091
Osaka Office, TEL: 06-6831-7510
Kyushu Office, TEL: 093-642-4543
Overseas Sales Dpt., TEL: 03-6864-0781
In addition to the above
shareholders, investors, recruitment applicants and workers, etc.
Administration Department: TEL：03-6864-0777
Website Information Management Policy
- Name of website provider collecting information
C&G SYSTEMS INC (“CGS”)
- Information to be collected
IP address, date and time viewed and duration, reference page, reference files, OS name, OS version, web browser, web browser version, search strings, referring source page
2-1. On Cookies
- Collection method
- Identification and disclosure of utilization purpose
In addition to calculating traffic to the website, facilitating services provided by the website such as understanding the use situation and usability improvement
4-1．On collection and analysis of access results via Google Analytics
- Methods of notification, disclosure, and obtaining consent, and methods of user involvement
Described in the Personal Information Protection Policy on the CGS website
Address: Tennoz Central Tower 19 Fl., 2-2-24 Higashi-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002
Business hours: 9:00 – 17:30(excluding Saturday and holidays and New Year holidays)
Notice on CGS homepage
lease refer to Personal Information Protection Policy for details of the matters not provided in the Website Information Management Policy
Established July 2, 2018
Reviced October 1, 2019